Learn the basics of graphic design so you can create beautiful images to compliment your social media posts, newsletters, YouTube thumbnails, sales pages and beyond.
This training will cover how to:
- Do basic image editing, such as:
- adjusting brightness, contrast, saturation and opacity
- applying filters
- Find royalty-free stock images to use in your marketing
- Add text to images, and:
- Acquire new fonts to customize graphics
- Add shadows/gradient shade to text, textboxes and backgrounds
- Format graphs, charts, text boxes that compliment paragraphs
While other programs and applications will be mentioned (such as Photoshop and PicMonkey), this training will be based on Canva, a free program that can be accessed via web browser and mobile app.
This training will be held via video chat (on Crowdcast) for a group coaching session, in which I’ll train you on how to monetize and market your brands. In each session, you’ll have the chance to ask questions and come on camera for personalized advice.
BONUS: You’ll also receive a 1-month membership to the Creative Wellth Community (a bonus for new members only), where you can meet content creators from around the world, receive further support from me, access curated resources and work with accountability partners.
“Design has allowed us to stand out; to look different and show that difference boldly.” ~ Joseph D. Mansueto
- * Price point for current Creative Wellth Community members
- Online training session, 60-90 minutes in length
- This training is limited to 15 students
- Registration closes on Friday, October 13th